We are Kenyan , my name is Esther Samuel , i had very bad experience , It was a big shame to a have an eye harassment in a big company as Marriott Vacation Club International from an Arabian Sales Executive called Kareem Abd Elsalam . the office was located in Marriott Dubai LE Marquis Hotel .

While my accompany with my mother , he was staring to my legs & breast , we were afraid and did not proceed talking or presentation , how come a big company as Marriott Vacation Club International hiring such attacking employees .

We should sue the company for that , please we need an action to be taken and a soonest reply . Thanks & Best Regards

Reason of review: Harrasement.

I didn't like: Bad experience for eye harassment from sales man.

Comments

Essal0013579

We are Kenyan , my name is Esther Samuel , i had very bad experience , It was a big shame to a have an eye harassment in a big company as Marriott Vacation Club International from an Arabian Sales Executive called Kareem Abd Elsalam .the office was located in Marriott Dubai LE Marquis Hotel .

We should sue the company for that , please we need an action to be taken and a soonest reply .Thanks & Best Regards

Reason of review: Harrasement.

I didn't like: Bad experience for eye harassment from sales man.

Review #1124818